Degrees of Murder
First Degree Murder is all murder committed by means of:
- Destructive device or explosive
- A weapon of mass destruction
- Knowing use of ammunition designed primarily to penetrate metal or armor
- Lying in Wait
- Any willful, deliberate, and premeditated killing, or
- A killing committed during the perpetration or attempt to perpetrate:
- Child sexual abuse
- Drive-by shooting
- Train wrecking
- Lewd acts with a child
- Oral sex by force, threat or fear or oral sex with a child or minor
- Rape or sexual penetration with a foreign object
- Sodomy with a child or minor
- Sodomy by force, threat or fear
All other kinds of murder are Second Degree.
The punishment for First Degree Murder is death, life in prison without parole (LWOP), or 25 years to life in prison. California Penal Code 189.
God Bless you Stephen, wish you all the successes in life.
“Stephen is a great contact and extremely helpful and knowledgeable. I am glad that I was his client in the past. Top lawyer, top man. God Bless you Stephen, wish you all the successes in life.”
Don't hesitate to contact them!
“I was referred to this group of Attorneys. I was started with a low cost made arrangements. My case had to do with assault allegations. The case was dismissed they helped me not to loose my daughter to the system.”
Never Talk To Police
Know your rights when questioned by law enforcement.Defend Your Rights
Learn What To Do When Confronted and Interviewed By The Police
Honest & practical advice during a free initial consultation. Call now to get started!Read More
Don't Plead Guilty!
A plea bargain may not be in your favor. Let us help evaluate all of your options.Learn More