The number above is not for the jail but the actual law firm. If wanting to speak to the Jail directly please call number below next to the Facility Name.
The same as impanel, empanel means to choose and seat the jury for a case. The basic steps to empanelling a jury include:
1) Randomly gathering together a group of prospective jurors
2) Choosing which individuals will serve on the jury
3) Allowing the prospective jurors to give reasons why they should not serve on the jury
4) Allowing the prosecution and defense to use their challenges to dismiss prospective jurors
5) Swearing in the jurors and alternative jurors.
See also, Voir Dire and Jury Selection.
God Bless you Stephen, wish you all the successes in life.
“Stephen is a great contact and extremely helpful and knowledgeable. I am glad that I was his client in the past. Top lawyer, top man. God Bless you Stephen, wish you all the successes in life.”
Don't hesitate to contact them!
“I was referred to this group of Attorneys. I was started with a low cost made arrangements. My case had to do with assault allegations. The case was dismissed they helped me not to loose my daughter to the system.”
Never Talk To Police
Know your rights when questioned by law enforcement.Defend Your Rights
Learn What To Do When Confronted and Interviewed By The Police
Honest & practical advice during a free initial consultation. Call now to get started!Read More
Don't Plead Guilty!
A plea bargain may not be in your favor. Let us help evaluate all of your options.Learn More