Los Angeles Criminal Defense Attorneys
Seeking a "Not Guilty" Verdict
If you or someone you know has been accused, charged, or arrested for a crime and need honest, practical legal advice from skilled and aggressive Los Angeles criminal defense attorneys, call our Los Angeles, California office toll free to discuss your options. Your initial consultation is FREE. All of the attorneys at our firm have developed formidable negotiation and courtroom skills that ensure the best possible outcome for our clients. We are prepared to go to trial when necessary in order to seek a "Not Guilty" verdict."
Your Criminal Defense Attorney Makes All the Difference
Every criminal defense attorney at the Los Angeles law office of Stephen G. Rodriguez & Partners focuses exclusively on criminal defense. With over 70 years of combined legal experience, we have a reputation for aggressively representing individuals facing misdemeanor or felony charges, including but not limited to
bad checks, computer crimes,
disturbing the peace, and
dog fighting. We can also help you with charges for being
drunk in public,
evading a police officer,
juvenile crimes, sex crimes, as well as
obstruction of justice and
Our ability to analyze and evaluate cases, prepare strong defenses and obtain favorable outcomes is well known. Do not settle for a guilty plea; being charged and convicted of a crime can lead to jail or prison time, job loss, a criminal record, and immigration consequences, such as deportation.
Here's why we are the right California Criminal Defense Attorneys for you:
- You can call us anytime and we will return your call as soon as possible. We will give you a free initial consultation and figure out what action should be taken.
- No case is too big or too small—we handle criminal cases ranging from simple misdemeanors to violent felonies.
- We will attempt to get you out of jail without posting bail or alternatively, we will argue for a bail reduction. If necessary, we will assist you with posting bail.
- We will not "dump" your case on the 1st or 2nd court appearance by entering a "guilty" or "no contest" plea. Many California criminal attorneys who charge low fees plead their clients out on the 1st or 2nd court appearance.
- We will attempt to have your case dismissed prior to charges being filed or alternatively, if the case is filed, we will attempt to reduce the charges.
- If your case goes to trial, we will seek a "Not Guilty" verdict—a criminal defense lawyer who is willing and prepared for trial often obtains a better result than a lawyer who simply negotiates pleas.
- We will keep you informed at all times regarding your case.
- We will guide you through the confusing process of the criminal justice system.
- We will attempt to keep you out of jail by seeking sentencing alternatives such as house arrest, electronic monitoring, community service, and/or drug rehabilitation and counseling.
- We will provide aggressive defense representation from start to finish.
Felony and misdemeanor charges must be addressed promptly and aggressively by experienced and skilled criminal defense lawyers who understand California law and know the criminal justice system. Let our criminal defense lawyers at the firm put their many years of experience to work for you to secure a favorable resolution of your case.
Under California law YOU HAVE RIGHTS! We are here to guarantee they are fully protected. Contact our Los Angeles criminal defense lawyers
to discuss your case.